This documentation is for FAKE version 5.0 or later.
FAKE can be used to run unit tests using the Fixie testing framework. Your can use it with FAKE in three steps: Create a test project, add Fixie to it, and add a FAKE script to call Fixie.
You can read up more on Fixie getting started guide here.
Create a FAKE script in the root directory of your test project and add the following sample Fixie target to it:
1: 2: 3: 4: 5: 6: 7: 8:
You can provide following arguments:
- Configuration - The configuration under which to build. When this option is omitted, the default configuration is Debug.
- NoBuild - Skip building the test project prior to running it.
- Framework - Only run test assemblies targeting a specific framework.
- Report - Write test results to the specified path, using the xUnit XML format.
- CustomArguments - Arbitrary arguments made available to custom discovery/execution classes.